- All riders are required to wear a mask before boarding and while riding the bus. If you need a mask, just ask your bus driver
- Practice social distancing
- Wash your hands frequently or use hand sanitizer, which is supplied on all UCAT buses.
- Consider planning your trips during off peak times to avoid crowding
- Don’t ride the bus if you are sick. UCAT is taking a number of steps to protect riders from the spread of coronavirus to include following a strict disinfection of entire fleet each day and monitoring all UCAT employees daily with temperature checks and by requiring them to fill out symptom checklists.
Free Transportation for Those With Vaccine Appointments