Any time there is any UCAT fare increase or major service reduction, the steps below will be followed. A “major” service reduction is defined as a decrease in the total number of service hours by 25%.
- The proposed change is presented to the County Executive for approval.
- The proposed change is posted in the newspapers and on the buses for thirty days.
- A public meeting is held, where input is encouraged.
- Comments from the public meeting are reviewed.
- If, based on the consideration of public comment received, no changes are recommended regarding the proposed change, the Director of Transportation will advise the County Executive accordingly; whereby the County shall approve or not approve the proposed changes